Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Never Having Children


Why is it that guys like to be purposely irritating on top of the fact they are naturally irritating? I have been up here for about a month and a half now and have only seen two other women. I am barely hanging on to my sanity. They make me want to say I’m never having kids. Boys specifically. I am pre-arranging the adoption in case I do. No not really, but they make me think it a lot. In reality, the boys are great, but irritating like the brothers I never wanted.


Tournament this week was full of laughter. The wind was strong and knocked over a bowl of ice cream, and Reese joined in on having a sweet treat.











There was no shortage of fish this week either.




As usual, I surprised myself with my abilities, and caught and rescued a hummingbird. The poor thing had flown into the back porch and could not figure out how to escape. Naturally I decided to grab it, take some pictures, and release it back outside.


Dad and I got the rare chance to escape for the night, and we went fishing on Halverson. We had a great time catching small mouth, many were trophy size.

After all the fishing, it was the perfect time to just relax by the fire.

For anyone who knows what the pocket fisherman is, we had a group of brave souls try their hand at the pocket fisherman challenge.

Thank you everyone for the great week.

The winner from this week that will be entered into the drawing for a free trip at the end of the year is Joe Wysong from Indiana!

Now because of our recent internet issues this is going to be one of my famous double blogs…yayyyyy!

Honest apologies though. For the past week and a half, the internet would kick me out about every 5 minutes. This makes it difficult to post blogs, but even more difficult to take 12 credit hours of online classes from a remote fishing camp. Unfortunately, I am already down to 9 credit hours. But hey, who needs information fluency anyways? Oh, that’s right, I do. Oops. I will get it next semester.






This past week we were drowning in fish entries. I am serious. We had entries for over 400 trophy fish caught this week. It was an unbelievable week, so thank you everyone.








 The winner for the second week in this post is John Hebgen! Congrats!
Pictures will be uploaded when I have a steady internet connection.